Monday 19 September 2011

Black, Gray and White

The brain clicked and I snapped out of myself
to dive right back, only deeper this time
Mellifluous melodies were stretched infinite
with my body in the center, the only thing finite.

Air particles bounced with the rhythmic percussions
and pulled the invisible strings attached
Everything was dipped in the rainbow river
gushing through the empty space in my head.

Change in the thought pattern for a microsecond
changed the meaning of the trees and the clouds.
(Everything blending into everything else)

Time feeded on the colors that faded
Nature canvas turned gray and black bleeded.

Suddenly the chequered table cloth was illuminated
by a divine orange light from my chest
It felt like a light from a fire lit in a cave
mixed with the moonlight in a forest.

The boxes cold as the witch's teat
transformed into cubes, warm and dry
In every cube there were visions entrapped
which changed with every blink of the eye.

I stared and stared with my eyes wide open
noticing the minutest of the things around.
Reflecting upon my apparent inactivity
The captivity of the tremendous brain activity.

The visions blurred, the threads started to unweave
I wish I hadn't but I started to feel the me
At that moment, I realized the power of control we have
upon the endless possibilities of how we perceive.

No comments:

Post a Comment